D&D General Magic the Gathering Red/White/Blue class

GoblinOrc

First Post
Hey

I enjoy playing Magic the Gathering and DnD.
I tend to play Red, white, and blue colors the most.

Based off the colors philosophy for red, white and blue what DnD classes/subclasses best match that combination?

I'm not talking about the Jeskai Way. Im specifically refering to those 3 individual colors philosophies as a whole together

Hey

I enjoy playing Magic the Gathering and DnD.
I tend to play Red, white, and blue colors the most.

Based off the colors philosophy for red, white and blue what DnD classes/subclasses best match that combination?

I'm not talking about the Jeskai Way. Im specifically refering to those 3 individual colors philosophies as a whole together

Well MtG has five primary caster classes for each colour now, that roughly corespond to Cleric White, Warlock Black, Wizard Blue, Green Druid, Red Shaman (which in the D&D sets is linked to Sorcerers which is just weird and not fully explained)

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I like using the colour wheel with descriptors to come up with a multicoloured concept. I sometimes also use the old mark rosewater articles for inspiration.
E5f0XeKWYAAk1ko.jpg

Using this colour wheel I found online, I might match the curiosity of blue with the action of red and the cooperation of white. In that case I might take a paladin who is quick to act, leading his band into the fray, choosing spells of divination and spells of enhancement.

A bard would also fit well, perhaps lore if you want to focus on exploration and curiosity, or swords if you want to keep the action side of things.

Of course, he could be an order cleric, focusing on rule of law, logic, and action. A paladin of vengeance would also fit that well.

Really speaking, there are many concepts that would fit the all the different classes based on the chosen colours using the various colour descriptors.

Remove ads