Magnetic Tiles from

Beastman

First Post
Skeleton Key Games...Has anyone experience with these and what's your opinion? How many of the boards would I need (one or better two of them and how many tileset are you suggesing?)

Thanx

Last edited:

Gallo22

First Post
I purchased a bunch of them from two origins ago. I like them. I bought 3 or 4 sets. They make 3 different sets. They are good for basic layouts, easy to carry around and change. You can also use wipe-away markers on them. Pretty cool all around I think. I'd pick up at least the 3 different sets and the board.

Gallo22

Last edited:

SkeletonKey Ed

Explorer
Beastman - All 3 sets and a board are a good starting point. This should give you a wide range of things you can do and enough tiles to build a fairly large encounter area.

After two years, my inventory of the boards is very low. I have about 24 left and once they are gone, they are gone for good. I also want to be up front and say that there are no longer plans to expand this product line, since it hasn't proven popular with distributors or made much (any) money for my little company.

I hope this helps. Please note that any orders placed through the web site will not be shipped until August 1st since I am heading to GenCon in just a few hours.

Cheers - Edward Bourelle

Remove ads