• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Darth K'Trava said:
Nope. He was just the first I'd seen to actually do that.... ;) The only thing "wrong" about it is when you don't have the long hair to do it properly.... :lol:
Well, I don't have that either. I'm fine with being wrong, though. Wouldn't be the first time. :uhoh: I do that to a lot of classical music, though.

Jdvn1

Knight Otu said:
Strong the Dark Side is, and in waiting longer, strengthen you only will it.

- Jotu
Oh, fine. Where do I sign up?

Kemrain

First Post
Made my first post to Angcuru's Star Wars game. Hooray and excitementedness! Hope I don't suck. Can't wait for Ambrus (the Droid) to post. This should be fun.

In other news, in a 1 on 1 game with my boyfriend (Eringame) I've managed to cause an impromptu free rock concert. I have no idea how I pulled this off, as I didn't try in the least, but.. All I did was go play my bass guitar outside for a while. I'd had a bad day, seen a car accident and had a fight with a friend, and I wanted to just play. Well, a guy driving by must have heard, because he came into my backyard to listen, and after not too long, left and came back with his own guitar and amp. I plugged him in and, without a word, we jammed. We went on for a while longer, with a few more people showing up to listen. The house is next to a college campus, it's alone on it's street, and on top of a hill, so it makes sense that people who heared us could find us. Well, it wasn't long until we had another girl who'd been listening set up a guitar and an amp, and people were calling their friends. Without any of the performers saying a word, we played until a girl with a drumset (who'd been called out by her buddies and had help setting it up in a hurry on my patio) came by, and we had an audience of 50+ people.

Our audience had a bonfire going, had brought drinks, and were calling all their friends, all to my back yard. After another hour, we had at least 200, and some guys were setting up floodlights. A girl came by with a microphone and set up anoher amp, and we had a band going on. By the time we had 500 people, the police were there. They didn't shut us down, as 500 angry (some drunk) people in public would be a bad thing and no one was really roudy, so we basically had free security. It wasn't too long until there were other bands playing in nearby yards and on rooftops, so we had a second and third stage.

We stopped the game at 3AM, given I had work. Our singer and bass player (me) had just been replaced by those from another band, and we were starting to cycle people in and out without stopping the music. No one there but the band has any idea that this wasn't carefully orchestrated, and that it was done without verbal communication at all.

The telepathy and mind reading helped, but only a few people know about that. Shhh. Most of the band is clueless as to how the bassist goes into the song they were planning on playing just as the last song is wrapping up. If I wasn't a demon, I'd have been getting really tired.

It would never actually heppen in real life, but damn if it wasn't totally awsome!

- Kemrain the Rocking.

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
Made my first post to Angcuru's Star Wars game. Hooray and excitementedness! Hope I don't suck. Can't wait for Ambrus (the Droid) to post. This should be fun.

In other news...
1. Yay on the game!

2. ... You saw a car accident? I see multiple per day. Then again, this is the fourth largest city in the nation.

3. That's amazingly awesome. I'd have brought my drumset, or filled in for an already-playing drummer. That'll never happen around here, though.

Knight Otu

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Oh, fine. Where do I sign up?

Told you, I have. The boy, too greedy he is. - Jotu

We have Kemrain's cloning factory. We can create others. - Kenotu

Unwise, that is. Forgot the lessons of the clone wars, you already have? - Jotu

No. *shoots Jotu* Now, come on, Jdvn, you know you have to train first before you can turn. - Darth Kenotu

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Well, I don't have that either. I'm fine with being wrong, though. Wouldn't be the first time. :uhoh: I do that to a lot of classical music, though.

Don't feel bad. He doesn't have the hair for it either... Any longish hair he's got is in the bangs.... he's going for some weird sort of Jedi haircut.... ;)

I can't headbang properly either as my hair's shorter than his is.... :heh: (except for the sides-he wins on that one! :) )

It's good to enjoy good music, no matter what kind it is. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads