• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torm

Explorer
Kemrain said:
Torm, why hast thou forsaken me?!
I haven't, dear child. :) But, I WAS in the hospital for a week with mycoplasmic pneumonia (that must've been enhanced somehow by Bane to get past my Divine Health), and was extremely sick for most of the week before I broke down and went to the doctor, and I'm only just now (yesterday, actually) getting back into the swing of posting much.

But here I am. :D

Torm

Explorer
Kemrain said:
I'd need an IV and a catheter, and I'd rather avoid that until I can't.

- Kemrain the Afraid of Hospitals.
Catheters SUCK.

- Torm the Had One Recently.

Torm

Explorer
Kemrain said:
Do they hurt bad?

- Kemrain the Afraid to Know.
I think "extremely surprising in an unpleasant way" would be a better term than "hurt". It feels kind of like having a straightened coat hanger run into your pee-hole much further than you probably would have thought one COULD be.

Once it is in, it isn't that bad, except for the ominous foreknowledge that it WILL be taken out, and that feels about like the same thing backwards - except, thankfully, it goes faster. Left me momentarily trying to cuss the nurse who took it out with everything I could think of all at once - which, fortunately, locked up my brain and caused me not to say anything. ;)

Kemrain

First Post
Torm said:
I think "extremely surprising in an unpleasant way" would be a better term than "hurt". It feels kind of like having a straightened coat hanger run into your pee-hole much further than you probably would have thought one COULD be.

Once it is in, it isn't that bad, except for the ominous foreknowledge that it WILL be taken out, and that feels about like the same thing backwards - except, thankfully, it goes faster. Left me momentarily trying to cuss the nurse who took it out with everything I could think of all at once - which, fortunately, locked up my brain and caused me not to say anything. ;)
Icky. I'm 'looking forward' to one after 'bottom surgery'. they keep you in the hospital until you learn to use your new plumbing, and pulling one of those things out of a new and very tender hole doesn't sound appealing.

Why god decided to put nerves in the urethra, I'll never know. Sounds like a sick joke to me.

- Kemrain the Fearful.

Last edited:

Torm

Explorer
Kemrain said:
Why god decided to put nerves in the urethra, I'll never know.
Well.... if you didn't know by feel whether or not you were done peeing, that could have some unpleasant consequences, too. Even deadly, in nature, since urine is one of the most powerful tracking scents.

Kemrain

First Post
Torm said:
Well.... if you didn't know by feel whether or not you were done peeing, that could have some unpleasant consequences, too. Even deadly, in nature, since urine is one of the most powerful tracking scents.
True, but all you'd need is a little nerve up by the bladder that would let you know the valves had been opened or closed. You don't need to feel every millimeter of the damn thing.

- Kemrain the Wincey.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Okay, just so you guys know -- I choose to skip the catheters discussion.

In other news... someone give other news, quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads