• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male Gendered Ursidae Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Aeson said:
No, one of the other players seemed to get a little pissy when I didn't reveal my character was 4th level until after it was over.
"Am I 4th level in character or out of character? Well, stop asking me."

Jdvn1

Darth K'Trava said:
Yup. The mental image of a certain part of a guy's anatomy in a keyhole was more than one needed to imagine... :confused:
Hey, I didn't say LARP it!

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Frukathka said:
What are these shhep jokes? Dirty deeds done with sheep? (Love that Weird Al song)

They involve a friend of mine's cleric of Pelor and sheep. And then there's the bit on the altar with a female cleric of Pelor who was his "subordinate" in this small town our party was in one time.... and a female fire giantess, and a female drow who talks to him on a regular basis.... jeez, this guy gets around....!!! :confused:

And then claims he's still virginal.... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I call liar on him! :]

Jdvn1

Darth K'Trava said:
They involve a friend of mine's cleric of Pelor and sheep. And then there's the bit on the altar with a female cleric of Pelor who was his "subordinate" in this small town our party was in one time.... and a female fire giantess, and a female drow who talks to him on a regular basis.... jeez, this guy gets around....!!! :confused:

And then claims he's still virginal.... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I call liar on him! :]
Why did someone have to ask? :p

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Darth K'Trava said:
Yeesh. Unless they were 2nd level, it shouldn't have been a big deal.
A mix of second and third.

I am the usual DM but I took a break while I wait for The Shackled City Hardcover book. The temp DM told me I could make my character 4th level. I didn't want to reveal it because I didn't want to piss the others off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads