• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male Gendered Ursidae Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Jdvn1 said:
But zombies don't take jokes very well.
They can be a tough audience. Unless you really know what you're doing, most jokes will, at most, elicit only a groan from them.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Aeson said:
Not in my game last month. My 4th level cleric opened a door to a room full of zombies and turned them all to dust. It was cool.

It's nice when a cleric can do that... but it's harder the higher level the cleric and also higher the hit dice on the undead....

I had my cleric bash one dracolich into dust with her new "nifty" gauntlet her deity granted her.... after missing it on the first whack... she wasn't used to hitting with a fist, being used to that 5-6ft of greatsword she usually used... (it went flying during the fight!)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Aeson said:
Not in my game last month. My 4th level cleric opened a door to a room full of zombies and turned them all to dust. It was cool.
And they didn't think that was funny?! That's comedy genious!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Darkness said:
They can be a tough audience. Unless you really know what you're doing, most jokes will, at most, elicit only a groan from them.
Well, lots of my jokes do that anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads