Man, Lords of Madness are looking awesome!!

Dausuul

Legend
More pics here. (Greyhaze is always good for miniature pics.)

Looking at the Heroslayer Hydra now, and... wow. Just wow. Must have.

The orc archer, rot grub swarm, nalfeshnee, crocodile, portal, chest, and scorpion are also high on my list. Dracolich and skeleton too. Looks like I better start socking aside a couple hundred bucks and dust off my Troll and Toad account...

Edit: Also the fomorian painbringer. And the huge wolf (I have lots of Medium and Large-sized wolves, but that thing is big enough to be a Fenris-style demon god wolf, and that's something I've gotta have.) And the roc...

Oh yeah. This is gonna be a good one.

Last edited:

Heroslayer hydra, bebilith, will-o-the-wisp, brain in a jar, nalfeshnee, Mephistopheles, mind flayer noble, dragonborn elementalist, thri-kreen warrior, elder blue dragon...

DROOL :p

Zulithe

Explorer
truly an awesome set. It's a shame they cost so much though.

Any suggestions on where to order minis on the cheap? Is amazon the cheapest? They have these on pre-order for around $15 per booster I see, which is a decent discount... but even THEN when I imagine paying $15 for 6 pieces of plastic... argh.

Dausuul

Legend

Any suggestions on where to order minis on the cheap? Is amazon the cheapest? They have these on pre-order for around $15 per booster I see, which is a decent discount... but even THEN when I imagine paying $15 for 6 pieces of plastic... argh.

Are you buying boosters or singles? For singles, which make up the vast bulk of my miniature purchases, I generally go with Troll and Toad. Excellent selection and very good prices. Boosters are purely impulse buys for me, so I get them at my FLGS and hardly ever buy more than one at a time.

Holy Bovine

First Post
This set looks awesome. Possibly the best since Underdark (one of my all time favourites). This may be the first set since Dragonqueen that I actually buy cases to try and get all the minis. The only ones I was less than happy with was the purple winged humanoid thing with a beak (looks silly and I have no idea what it is!) and the stone giant (only b/c I have more giants than I will ever need - I could field every giant in the Against the Giants modules - at the same time! :eek: )

Last edited:

Oryan77

Adventurer

I sell singles also (link in my sig), although I'm low on stock since Troll & Toad keep buying my minis to resell on their own site. I can also sell cases and boosters to anyone that wants them. I haven't figured out what I will be selling them at yet, but I'll know closer to the release date. It'll definitely be cheaper than Amazon.

I don't normally sell boosters, but if anyone wants boosters rather than a whole case, I can add them to my site upon request. Not a problem.

JoeGKushner

First Post
So multiple humans, one common and another uncommon, at least, and one core race dragonborn and it appears rare.

Way to go WoTC! You keep listening to that fanbase when it comes to providing character options. Ugh. :rant:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases