• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Man on the Run OOC Thread

Andor

First Post
New level? Sweet. I updated my chat sheet to show the use of the scroll. I'll update for the new level when I have time, which I don't right now. Prob tomorrow or the next day.

Andor

First Post
Animus said:
Well, it's been over 6 months since this thing started. you have to level some time :).

Makes sense. If you did XP the same way as a regular campaign, we'd level once a year. Which is a tad slow by some standards. :D

Animus

Explorer
Recruiting for one more player

Hey guys,

I have a friend that wil be joining in a little bit. I'm also recruiting for one more player. The friend is coming over from my other game that died and he'll be level 4 like the rest of you. The new person will be level 3.

Just an FYI.

Animus

Explorer
Argent Silvermage said:
I'm interested. I'm a little confused by who is what. What is needed in the party?

This is what we have:

Kalashtar rogue/psion
Human artificer
Shifter druid
Shifter fighter
Kalashtar bard

As an aside, I just notice just how Eberrony this party is. Everyone has either an Eberron specific race or class. Kewl.

Remove ads