"Many Bothans died..."

RocketBoy

First Post
After their crushing defeat at the Battle of Hoth, the Rebel Alliance is on the brink of annihilation. To make matters worse, a coded message from the Suprosa, a Bothan spyship disguised as a freighter, hints that the Empire may be building an even larger and more powerful Death Star. As the Suprosa returns to Bothan space, all communications with it are lost as the ship is intercepted by an Imperial customs patrol. The entire Bothan crew was killed in a fierce boarding action, but not before they bought enough time to encrypt the reconnaissance data stored in the ship's computer core.

Desperate to obtain the information that the Bothans sacrificed their lives to protect, the Alliance assembles a crack team of commandos. Their mission: travel to the secret Imperial base on Krant where the Suprosa has been impounded for examination, and retrieve the computer core before the Empire can slice into it.***

This game will use the Star Wars Saga Edition rules, with pre-gen characters (8th level) that will be posted prior to the event.

Slot 1: Caffeinator
Slot 2: Xer0
Slot 3: Wednesday Boy
Slot 4: Son of a Madwabbit
Slot 5: Wunderkin
Slot 6: OPEN

Alt 1: OPEN
Alt 2: OPEN

***I know this this is not exactly "canon", according to the X-Wing Alliance video game, but I think this is well within the spirit of the "Many Bothans died..." story implied in Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.

Last edited:

Psion

Adventurer
Well, if sign ups are is open (as was scheduled), please sign me up for this.

I've had a serious Star Wars itch lately I'd like to scratch.

Remove ads