ZEITGEIST MAPS - The Biggest (and Best) Problem with Zeitgeist

MarkM

Explorer
I agree that maps (both player and DM versions) are the biggest missing piece. The Roll20 versions solve that problem, but only for those on Roll20 (and we have to wait as they are produced). Hopefully a map repository with high-res player and DM-facing maps will be a part of the new Zeitgeist project, either in an online repository or for sale or as a Kickstarter bonus.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I just found this folder in our online storage. Contains a bunch of maps. I haven't checked them for size or resolution though.

(That link will expire, but if anybody wants to take a look and let me know if those are suitable for you for use with VTTs)

reighndragon

Explorer
I just took a first look at the maps and most are high res version usable for VTT. I don't have photoshop or another program on my laptop to open the PSD-files, but the name implies they have the layers. This would make it a lot easier to adjust the Flint map to Passage in Eberron. Thank you for sharing these maps.

MarkM

Explorer
That was very generous of you to share those with us! (I'm still planning to wait and buy the Roll20 versions, but good to have maps in the hand.)

themind

Explorer
As a GM that is beginning prep for running this AP in Pathfinder, I love the repository of maps that you shared. Will need to do a little work to make them work for Roll20, but it is work I would have needed to do anyways. I'm still going to take a look at the Roll20 stuff that has been made for available to see if it will help me as well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases