D&D 5E March's D&D Book To Be Announced On January 9th

A mysterious entry has appeared on Amazon! With a product title of "Dungeons & Dragons March Release Book (Title announced January 9th)" and a release date of March 17th, 2020, this $49.95 hardcover release will be revealed in under a week!

Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 10.49.53 AM.png

The description reads "Your first look at the next D&D title comes on January 9th! Keep an eye on wherever you get your D&D news for a preview of the book."

Could there be a clue in the dice being released on the same day? Laeral Silverhand's Explorer's Kit is described as "Dice and miscellany for the world's greatest roleplaying game" for $29.99. We'll find out on Thursday!

Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 10.54.20 AM.png

Who's Laeral Silverhand? She's a prolific creator of magic items from Waterdeep, and one of the most powerful wizards in the Forgotten Realms. She's one of the Seven Sisters, introduced in 1987's Forgotten Realms boxed set, although Laeral herself wasn't described in that product. Ed Greenwood'sThe Seven Sisters supplement fully detailed them in 1995. Laeral and Khlben 'Blackstaff' Arunsun led a group called the Moonstars. In 5th edition, she appears in Waterdeep: Dragon Heist.

vpuigdoller

Adventurer
Looking at the dice and miscellany do you think is a new starter set Laeral Silverhand’s Explorer Kit? I just probably butchered that name.

Edit: Although probably is not and is just the name for the dice and maps set.

Prakriti

Hi, I'm a Mindflayer, but don't let that worry you
WotC tends to announce the spring release in January, so this isn't unexpected. But I've never seen an Amazon placeholder like this before, where they actually include the date for when the title will be announced (January 9th -- so this Thursday).

No idea what it'll be.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Looking at the dice and miscellany do you think is a new starter set Laeral Silverhand’s Explorer Kit? I just probably butchered that name.

Edit: Although probably is not and is just the name for the dice and maps set.

No I think it might be... it reminds me of this of the below images, that repeat the naming even though they're just dice/miscellaneous.

Interesting that it is named "Explorer's Kit." Very well may not be just a book but a boxed set.

My guess, new setting book or boxed set named "Forgotten Realms: Laeral Silverhand's Explorer's Kit" that is a broader setting book for the greater FR setting, going deeper into areas beyond the Sword Coast.

Someone call @gyor he'll lose his mind.

1578278520997.png

1578278369964.png

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases