D&D 5E Markdown version of the 5e SRD

wizardoest

First Post
I've started working on converting the SRD to markdown in a Github repo. Once complete this will be a version controlled copy of the SRD in a (nearly) universal format.

Anyone know markdown and interested in helping?

I'm planning to make this repo public in the next few days.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpncx3iogu9n0ng/Screenshot 2016-01-13 01.08.34.png?dl=0

And for a little context, I'm the guy who designed and build the Fate SRD (ENNIE winning-site that works on phones through TVs)

Attachments

• unspecified.png
    unspecified.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 986

mangrar

First Post
interesting

Hi. I might be interested, but the spanish version. I am part of a group translating the SRD, would you have any problem on adding another language? In my opinion, it would be nice.

rooneg

Adventurer
I don't have the time to actively work on this, but I just wanted to thank you for doing it. It'll be super cool to eventually have a version of the SRD sitting around that's easily forkable, so people can easily build complete versions of it that contain just the parts they want for their own game/campaign/world/whatever. Thanks!

rooneg

Adventurer
I don't have the time to actively work on this, but I just wanted to thank you for doing it. It'll be super cool to eventually have a version of the SRD sitting around that's easily forkable, so people can easily build complete versions of it that contain just the parts they want for their own game/campaign/world/whatever. Thanks!

Ok, I lied. I did have some free time, so I sent you a pull request for the Fighter class ;-)

wizardoest

First Post
Right now there isn't much, just a page or two of it, which you'll find by clicking on "docs" and then choosing a folder and looking at the files.

Once everything is converted I'll be making it easier to parse and provide download links.

Remove ads