• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marked By Destiny, Marked by Tragedy Part 2 (No Judge Yet)

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: I'm a newb for the leveling procedure in the living worlds. Silvanon is indeed ready for lvl 2. I've updated his character sheet. Who do I send emails to? (Or can this post serve as the required email?)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
s@squ@tch said:
OOC: I'm a newb for the leveling procedure in the living worlds. Silvanon is indeed ready for lvl 2. I've updated his character sheet. Who do I send emails to? (Or can this post serve as the required email?)
Send me email with a link. That way I have a reminder to look at it. Address is in the Character Thread.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Silvanon, Rogue 2, Hp: 12/12

Yep, back to the meat grinder!

Subtracted 16 gp from Silvanon's sheet for healing at House Jorasco.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
I'd like to level up Sin--however, as you may have guessed by extremely sporadic updates in general from me, this week has been extraordinarily hectic (including yesterday where my day was literally filled with actual classes and required events from 8:30 when I woke up until 9:00 PM :() Stonegod, if you check you will see that at some earlier point that I leveled up Sin mostly using the part I could do from memory (it was Friday I think, and I had five free minutes but no book)--I really just need to add her new specials, IIRC.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: IC is down (It was up a moment ago). Arvan will buy 2 heals, and possibly a third if he is down more than 5 after the first 2. Roll them and let me know how much you spend.

Remove ads