• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marked By Destiny, Marked by Tragedy Part 2 (No Judge Yet)

Bront

The man with the probe
Arvan will purchase a CLW potion and some rope and pitons for the decent this time.

OOC: Ill be traveling tomorow though next week, so you might not see much of me. NPC as needed.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: There aren't very many choices of 1st-level Illusion or Enchantment spells that she doesn't already have, and those are the only options. Looking at a list of all of them, I see something called Net of Shadows in SC, but I don't know what that does. Can anyone tell me so I know if I want to propose it? Meanwhile, I'm okay with having her adventure for a tad without her Advanced Learning until something comes through)

Wik

First Post
It grants concealment to the subjects, but those who have concealment have limited visibility. Kinda sucks.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: There aren't very many choices of 1st-level Illusion or Enchantment spells that she doesn't already have, and those are the only options. Looking at a list of all of them, I see something called Net of Shadows in SC, but I don't know what that does. Can anyone tell me so I know if I want to propose it? Meanwhile, I'm okay with having her adventure for a tad without her Advanced Learning until something comes through)
Beguiler's don't get Nystil's magic aura nor ventriloquism, both SRD. :) Other than that, I'd have to search.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Silvanon is kinda broke, so he won't be buying any potions at this time, but he is not looking forward to going down that shaft again -- some kind of bad memories or something...

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
OOC: Shadow Binding is a fairly nice spell.

Patlin

Explorer
Of the 1st level illusion and enchantment spells in Spell Compendium, I'd recomend Shock and Awe. If you gain a surprise round, you can use a swift action to give flat footed opponents a -10 on their initiative check. No save, but SR applies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads