Marvel could publish DC.

MARVEL VS. DC GAME RUMORED FROM NETHERREALM​

The Marvel vs Capcom games were so so (I did like the first one), so maybe Disney is going to NetherRealm Studios to create a Marvel fighting game for them.

Regarding potential "conflict" between Disney and WB, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment did release the LEGO Marvel game, so obviously, that isn't an issue, and I do believe Disney is now licensing out all its video games instead of creating them in-house.

The only possible issue I see is that we are assuming the Marvel fighting game would be similar to Injustice and Mortal Kombat and be mature or R-rated, but Disney doesn't seem to be about making Marvel products mature (except for Deadpool 3).
Why do you keep linking that site?
They're garbage. Nothing but wild rumors and wild speculation
It's not news. It's some rando's blog

This "rumor" is entirely based on a single tweet:
Which could mean a Marvel vs DC game
OR
Cause there was a MK vs DC game, it could be a MK vs Marvel. Or another game directed by Boon

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The fatalities could be hilarious.
Falling anvils, TNT, gun backfires, mallets from nowhere...

Hell, a customizable “toon” combat/RPG game with NO licensed characters could probably be a hit.

(Just had a vision of a character ripping off Moon Roach’s signature killing move of dropping a several-hundred pound crescent moon on his targets...)

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Yes, & so what about it? I want this as a Mortal Kombat style video game.
I should have quoted Dannyalcatraz, as I was replying more directly to his yen for "a customizable “toon” combat/RPG game" and lost the thread that you were talking video games.

Could an AT&T and Discovery Merger Affect DC Comics?​

AT&T Plans to Spin Off HBO and Other WarnerMedia Companies​

AT&T Is Preparing to Merge Media Assets With Discovery​

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine

Could an AT&T and Discovery Merger Affect DC Comics?​

AT&T Plans to Spin Off HBO and Other WarnerMedia Companies​

AT&T Is Preparing to Merge Media Assets With Discovery​

I don't follow the comics industry at all anymore, I am appreciating these links. (well, headlines, I don't care enough to actually go read the articles; but it's good to know the high level shenanigans)

Remove ads