• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Masks of Nyarlathotep: Chapter 2 (London)

Maerdwyn

First Post
"We'll need a place to stay," Jibril says to no one in particular. "Should we all use the same hotel, or should we spread out?"

yangnome

First Post
"I think staying in the same plae is the safest route. Spreading out may detract attention from ourselves, but I'd hate to be caught in a position where someone needs assistance and the rest are not around. I realize that no one knows we are here, but you never know what we might stumble upon."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"I agree, there is saftey in numbers. Let's find someplace suitable and get settled in. Then perhaps we can try to seek out this Penhew Foundation," Miriam points out.

Vendetta

First Post
yangnome said:
"I think staying in the same plae is the safest route. Spreading out may detract attention from ourselves, but I'd hate to be caught in a position where someone needs assistance and the rest are not around. I realize that no one knows we are here, but you never know what we might stumble upon."
"I wouldn't be too sure about people not knowing who we are here." Jack says after giving the crowd a good look over ((Spot +4 plus Sharp Eyed)) "We know that who ever's behind this is big, look at what they did to the JuJu House. If they are here, they know who we are. And if they are not here too, then we are wasting our time here." The private detective takes a long drag on his smoke.

Gomez

First Post
As it is decided that you will all stick together, the group takes a pair of taxies to the Northumberland Hotel. There you find your rooms warm and inviting after the long train ride. It is about 4:30 in the afternoon.

Maerdwyn

First Post
"Now that we have settled in, I would like to start by calling Mr. Mahoney to arrange a meeting with him. I had thought to mention our connections to Jackson, and to probe what Jackson's relationship with Mahoney was when he was in London, without telling him too much more at first...Does anyone else have a different idea on our first step? "

Vendetta

First Post
"Mahoney sounds as good a place ta start as any." Jack says, his New York accent coming through more thickly than you remember it. Knowing Jack, probably intentionally.

yangnome

First Post
"I also think Mahoney would be a good start. Mahoney could potentially turn into an ally here, something that might prove useful if we run into trouble."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"I'll try to call and see if I can't locate the Penhew Foundation as well. However, I don't think I'm up for traipsing about the city today. I'm rather chilled, I'm tired, and I don't want to have a slip of the tongue give away something I'd rather not, if you please," Miriam points out.

Remove ads