Masks of Nyarlathotep: Chapter 2 (London)

"Yes, Jenny is my sister." Croydon smiles as he shakes William's hand, and gives a small bow of his head to each person as William introduces the group.

"So, regarding your missing friends...how can I help you?"

Vendetta

First Post
Finding their friends? Jack knew the first place to start with that particular task was to retrace their steps for the day, figure out who they talked to and when... that at least would give them a place to start. But... that task also wasn't suited for a large group of people, two at the most, and now the group was going to grow, it seemed. Jack turned back to the remnants of his breakfast so hastily eaten. He wished now that he hadn't jumped the gun thinking this new arrival might be presenting himself with actual evidence or information to the case. Jack takes the piece of toast yet uneaten and begins spreading some jam over the top. There was still some scattered bits of potatoe and some of the spillings from the egg yoke that he could sop up with the bread.

Vendetta

First Post
Jack grunts, "Only thing we can do; retrace their steps." Jack says as he plops his well sopped corner of toast into his mouth.

((OOC: I'm a bit fuzzy... do we actually know anything about their disappearance other than the info dropped to the officer?))

yangnome

First Post
Vendetta said:
Jack grunts, "Only thing we can do; retrace their steps." Jack says as he plops his well sopped corner of toast into his mouth.

((OOC: I'm a bit fuzzy... do we actually know anything about their disappearance other than the info dropped to the officer?))
"Where do we begin?"

*I'm not certain..I'm a bit fuzzy too.

Gomez

First Post
"Elias was in London just before he came to New York and was murdered. We also found a business card belonging to a Penhew Foundation among his possessions. It looks like he was researching the Carlyle Expedition at the time and Sir Aubrey Penhew was one of the members of the expedition. Though he is believed to have died with the rest of them in Kenya." says William. "We believe that Jackson's researchs into the Carlyle Expedition was the reason that he was killed. So we are trying to follow his trail to figure out what he had stumbled upon."

"Well, we should head over to the Penhew Foundation and see what they know," suggests Croydon. "Do you know where the office is located?"

If no one knows, Croydon approaches the desk and asks the clerk. If the clerk doesn't know, he asks the hotel switchboard to obtain the information.

Vendetta

First Post
"That's as good a place as any to start... at least until the police are done with their room. It's a long shot, but they may have missed some clue." Jack says, now finished with his breakfast and lighting up a cigarette.

((Sorry about how long this post was in coming. I wasn't sure what to do and didn't know if I knew the way to the foundation :) ))

Vendetta said:
((Sorry about how long this post was in coming. I wasn't sure what to do and didn't know if I knew the way to the foundation :) ))

((hey, you have native Londoner in tow now. If he doesn't know, he can find out pretty easily. :) ))

Remove ads