Master Game List

Morning Session (9:30-2:00)

Note: Morning slots filled.

Title: "Behold, A Pale Gunman"
System: Deadlands: Reloaded (Savage Worlds)
DM: CutterXIII

Title: "So Let it be Written, so Shall it be Done!"
System: Spirit of the Century
DM: Madwabbit

Ride of the Winter King (Sequel to Blood Altar of Wodan)
System: Grim Tales
DM: Old One

GAME CANCELLED!!!
Title: Delta Green - Mission to Monte Cassino
System: Call of Cthulhu d20
DM: qstor

Firefly: Sooners
System: Gurps
DM: MIB 1473

The Thule Death Ray
System: Hollow Earth Expedition
DM: Rabbit in the Moon

D&D 3.5
System: D&D 3.5 Core
DM: Seonaid

Lunch Break (2:00-3:00)

Afternoon Session (3:00-7:30)

Note: All six available slots for afternoon games are filled.

Title: Wreck of the Morro Castle
System: Dread
DM: Rodrigo Istalindir

Title: Reign of the Radar Men
System: Hollow Earth Expedition
DM: Bretbo

Title: Shock: Social Science Fiction
System: Unknown
DM: dikaiosunh

Title: The Island of Dr. Shang!
System: Spycraft 2.0
DM: Psion

The Goblins of Shattershtruk Hills
System: D&D 3.5
DM: Cassander

Kobolds Ate My Baby
System: Kobolds Ate My Baby
DM: Rel

Post-Game Activities

Last edited:

Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
I don't know.

I'm unlikely to play in an evening session because I want to have the freedom to socalize/have dinner with folks...

I'm waffling. More games > less games. But I'm slowly learning my lesson from GenCons that maybe I should geek out on games a little less and socialize more, and if we run a third session, I'm stuck there all night. I've offered Glassjaw a place to crash for the weekend, so since he's leaning towards coming down, I'm leaning towards not having a third session.

There's always the Spring DC Gameday :cool:

Rodrigo Istalindir said:
I'm waffling. More games > less games. But I'm slowly learning my lesson from GenCons that maybe I should geek out on games a little less and socialize more, and if we run a third session, I'm stuck there all night. I've offered Glassjaw a place to crash for the weekend, so since he's leaning towards coming down, I'm leaning towards not having a third session.

I'm contimplating trying to make reservations at the Friendship Heights Maggianos for dinner that night... it's expensive, but it'd be a really fun way to end the gameday. LOTS of food and good conversation...

Any other good ideas for places to do a big dinner that night?

The_Universe

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:

Right on. Liz and I are also going to go "sponsor shopping" in the next week or so to see if we can get a local retailer to help underwrite some of the cost in exchange for advertising. :)

Most of the places in the immediate area are expensive and/or small, not exactly conducive to big group dinners. Before I moved to Cleveland Park I lived in Friendship Heights. The Maggiano's is Ok, but Chadwicks a half-block S is much better, slightly cheaper, and the layout may be more conducive to many people. It's essentially four quadrants and I've seen them basically block off sections for large parties.

Friendship Heights is a good location, though. There used to be a Ruby Tuesdays or TGI Fridays or something behind Booeymongers, there's a Cheesecake Factory, and a couple other places. The Brazilian place (Bamboille or something like that) absolutely sucked, though.

Remove ads