Master Game List

Actually, the Firefly game just filled up, and we've still got three people still waiting for slots in full games. I think it would be good if we had something else in the morning slot.

The_Universe

First Post
Would someone currently running an afternoon game be willing to consider switching to the morning slot? It looks like Cassander still has room...?

Apart from that, the recruiting drive is ON! If any of you know anybody who wants to GM, send them here!

Cassander

First Post
The_Universe said:
Would someone currently running an afternoon game be willing to consider switching to the morning slot? It looks like Cassander still has room...?

Apart from that, the recruiting drive is ON! If any of you know anybody who wants to GM, send them here!

Oops, I somehow missed this post earlier. But yeah, I currently have 3 slots open and Psion and dikaiosunh have 1 each open. I'd prefer to stay in the afternoon (and now it looks like a moot point) since I'd really like to play in the Grim Tales game. But it looks like another D&D game opened in the morning anyway and for now it's got even more open slots than I could have offered.

Edit: Another problem with moving a game from afternoon to morning would be for the players who've already signed up... this would double book them and then they'd have to choose between two morning games and scramble to get into another afternoon game. But, of course, we don't have to do this since we got a new morning game.

Last edited:

The_Universe

First Post
Cassander said:
Oops, I somehow missed this post earlier. But yeah, I currently have 3 slots open and Psion and dikaiosunh have 1 each open. I'd prefer to stay in the afternoon (and now it looks like a moot point) since I'd really like to play in the Grim Tales game. But it looks like another D&D game opened in the morning anyway and for now it's got even more open slots than I could have offered.

Edit: Another problem with moving a game from afternoon to morning would be for the players who've already signed up... this would double book them and then they'd have to choose between two morning games and scramble to get into another afternoon game. But, of course, we don't have to do this since we got a new morning game.
We're fine now, anyway. No worries! :D

Remove ads