Master Game List

*** Sign-up for individual games in their respective threads; this list is just to keep a master schedule and sign-up sheet.***

Saturday AM

SAT AM: Midnight Harvest (Trail of Cthulhu) -- 2 open slots

SAT AM: Misspent Youth: F*ck the Future -- ** Cancelled **

Sat AM: Kobolds Ate My Baby! -- ** Cancelled **

SAT AM: The Pathfinder Experiment (Pathfinder RPG) -- Full

SAT AM: Miss Him, Miss Him, Miss Him (Time & Temp) -- Full

Sat AM Hextoberfest or Mooks on a Zepplin (HEX) --Full

SAT AM: Summer is Fading I (Song of Ice and Fire) -- 2 open slots

Saturday PM

SAT PM: Escape from the Slavers of Kull! (4e) -- ** Cancelled **

SAT PM: Lady Blackbird, a steampunk adventure in the Wild Blue --1 open slot

SAT PM: Hell in the Hedgerows (Weird War II) -- 1 open slots

SAT PM: The Confederate States of Atlantis: Race for the Invincible Regiment -- Full -- Accepting Alts

SAT PM - Journey to Hemlock Woods (Desolation, Ubiquity) -- 1 open slots

SAT PM: Trouble at Table Rock (Deadlands Reloaded) -- Full -- Accepting Alts

Sunday AM

Sunday AM: Welcome to the Orphic Institute (A Penny for My Thoughts) -- Full -- Accepting Alts

SUN AM: Blasters, Bulkheads and Blindsides (Savage Worlds) -- Full -- Accepting Alts

SUN AM: The Fall of the House of Whateley (Deadlands Reloaded)-- Full -- Accepting Alts

SUN AM - Twilight Dominion (Fantasy Craft) -- Full -- Accepting Alts

SUN AM: Summer is Fading II (Song of Ice and Fire) -- 4 open slots

SUN AM: The Caprian Foreign Legion Goes to Tea (4e D&D) -- Full -- Accepting Alts

Sunday PM

SUN PM: The Spectre Over Specularum (B/X D&D) -- Full -- Accepting Alts

SUN PM: The Caprian Foreign Legion goes to tea (4e D&D) -- Full -- Accepting Alts

SUN PM: Sin City: The Hot Date (Dread) -- 1 open slots

SUN PM: Welcome to BCE, Inc! (Time & Temp) -- Full -- Accepting Alts

Sun PM: Redhurst Academy (Game in a Jar) -- 2 open slots

SUN PM: Lady Blackbird, a steampunk adventure in the Wild Blue -- Full -- Accepting Alts

Last edited:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
The above is not an accurate reflection of my Saturday morning game roster but hopefully those who posted in the thread are aware of this. Should we be posting here if there are open spots in a game? Mine currently is full but I'm just wondering about the proper steps we're supposed to take.

The above is not an accurate reflection of my Saturday morning game roster but hopefully those who posted in the thread are aware of this. Should we be posting here if there are open spots in a game? Mine currently is full but I'm just wondering about the proper steps we're supposed to take.

What's incorrect?

If there's space in the game, let me know and I'll make sure the master list reflects that.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
What's incorrect?

If there's space in the game, let me know and I'll make sure the master list reflects that.

Those RESERVED spots were all filled, some by people for whom they were not reserved. Mostly I was just noting that the lists above were necessarily a snapshot taken at some point after registration opened. I wanted to get some clarity about whether the various GMs should be posting here whenever there were changes to the roster. It sounds like we just let you know in here if there is space available so that people looking for games can use this as a one-stop-shop.

Dungannon

First Post
Yeah, I'm a bit confused. For some reason I'm listed in this game, SAT PM - Journey to Hemlock Woods (Desolation, Ubiquity), here on the master list but the GM hasn't listed me as being in the game in the actual thread.

madwabbit

First Post
Yeah, I'm a bit confused. For some reason I'm listed in this game, SAT PM - Journey to Hemlock Woods (Desolation, Ubiquity), here on the master list but the GM hasn't listed me as being in the game in the actual thread.
Probably because Rodrigo is assuming that you'll be confirmed by RocketBoy (who is an infrequent visitor to ENWorld, and likely only sporadically checking the forums here, despite running two games :p)

Those RESERVED spots were all filled, some by people for whom they were not reserved. Mostly I was just noting that the lists above were necessarily a snapshot taken at some point after registration opened. I wanted to get some clarity about whether the various GMs should be posting here whenever there were changes to the roster. It sounds like we just let you know in here if there is space available so that people looking for games can use this as a one-stop-shop.

That would be helpful, otherwise I have to keep parsing the individual threads for changes. Just trying to keep the info consolidated so we can see at a glance what's going on (and some DMs weren't updating their game threads while sign ups were happening fairly frequently).

Fixed. Did you edit yourself out of that game?

Remove ads