Masterplan Problem

gjnave

First Post
Ok.. i dont know anything really about the legitimacy of Masterplan, but since you have to log-in to DDI, I'm assuming its fine.

I went to update my "libraries" and after the dl, the libraries didnt show up. Does anyone know why?

Thanks!

Mithreinmaethor

First Post
Ok.. i dont know anything really about the legitimacy of Masterplan, but since you have to log-in to DDI, I'm assuming its fine.

I went to update my "libraries" and after the dl, the libraries didnt show up. Does anyone know why?

Thanks!

I am guessing that you located an old version of Masterplan. Masterplan can no longer download the libraries. You have to manually input (copy and paste) stuff into it now.

gjnave

First Post
I am guessing that you located an old version of Masterplan. Masterplan can no longer download the libraries. You have to manually input (copy and paste) stuff into it now.

Ok.. i gotcha. It was weird because it actually did "scrape" the Compendium, but it just didnt save it.

Thanks!

Azlith

First Post
Ok.. i gotcha. It was weird because it actually did "scrape" the Compendium, but it just didnt save it.

Thanks!

It could be that they changed the way the data was formatted and is no longer readable by the old masterplan import function.

Remove ads