• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Masters of Photoshop, I have a challenge for you.

Babette

First Post
Babette said:
Here's my attempt...i didnt think there was much needed to do....square jaw ..thicker neck...they could be twins.. didn't want to change the face to much

won't load... :eek:
um oh well i thought it was good :(

pensiv

Explorer
I was trying to give him "pecage" as opposed to "boobage," a swap of heads on bodies might work, but just note that in my image the character's head and body are wider than in the original, so it might not line up properly.

Conaill

First Post
Yeah, I noticed the wider body. I think RangerWickett may have used the same trick though. Easy enough to correct for in any case.

Ferret

Explorer
Hybrid pyschic warrior of doom

Edit, p.s: This is omokage's head on rangerwickets body.

Attachments

• Hybrid.jpg
    Hybrid.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

eigam

First Post
Hey, I know you've picked one already, but I thought it would be fun to try any way.
I did a few things; the chest still bothers me a bit. I made the jaw wide, took the eyelashes out, thickened the waist and brought her collarbones up and built up the chest. I also thickened the neck and got rid of the accessories.
Let me know what you think. It was a fun exercise.
gender-bender.jpg

eigam

First Post
one more

Hey I just back from lunch and decided to tweak the image a bit more, here's the tweaked one.
opt2.jpg

I squared his chin and gave him a scar.

eigam

First Post
On the second one I added a bit more to the eyebrow. I guess it may be too much. The first one I didn't touch at all, I just removed the eyelashes around the top of the eye.

Ferret

Explorer
Actually it might be that the eyes are too small for the sockets (or more likely other way round). Anyway somethings up with the eyes.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads