Matthew Lillard adopts NFTs? Or was his account hacked?

remember-alf-hes-back-in-nft-form.jpg

darjr

I crit!
They are both into it and willingly.

both have said, pretty much, that they wan't the utility and that's what matters no matter the evil it does.

No utility is worth this.

I really didn't see this one. 2022 sucks already.

Ryujin

Legend
They are both into it and willingly.

both have said, pretty much, that they wan't the utility and that's what matters no matter the evil it does.

No utility is worth this.

I really didn't see this one. 2022 sucks already.
Since I'd like to be able to buy a high performance video card for less than the cost of a whole computer and don't plan on needing to be paid in untraceable CredSticks for a 'run against Arasaka any time soon, chummer, I'm against this crap on general principles.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Yeah. In order to get an RTX 3080 late last year, my best option was to drop almost 3k on a prebuilt computer (laptop). Buying just the GFX card (if I could find one) would have set me back almost half of what the full laptop cost. Ridiculous.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Since I'd like to be able to buy a high performance video card for less than the cost of a whole computer and don't plan on needing to be paid in untraceable CredSticks for a 'run against Arasaka any time soon, chummer, I'm against this crap on general principles.

Preach it, brother.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I mean, these folks are actors, and may be generally cool people, but like most folks, they aren't experts in the areas that would inform them of how these things aren't great ideas.

Remove ads