Maximum Attacks Per Round?

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Rystil Arden said:
Yup, I know that one. And I've had a 3.0 cleric propose a rules combo involving that and Dragon that gave her BAB I think 50 at level 20. I said no.

Do you normally allow Dragon feats? :)

-Hyp.

gabrion

First Post
BTW, I know you've covered the question you had about many attacks, but is this duke guy a monster or does he have class levels? If he has class levels, are you interested in ways to get lots of attacks? If so, I know there a lot of ways out there to give you many attacks.

GimbleRaulnor

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Oooo, don't forget that Dragon Magazine feat Divine Fury that gave the cleric +Charisma Bonus +1 to base attack and called out that it increased number of attacks. That allowed clerics to have like 10 iterative attacks...

Hmm.. which # of the dragon mag was that in? I'll have to look it up for an epic level character I'm working on :)

Thanee

First Post
Buzzardo said:
Does a 30 HD monster (Outsider) have a Base Attack Bonus of 30? Per the MM monster creation guidelines? Or 25? Per the Epic Character rules?

Since you are obviously playing an epic game, I'd use the epic rules.

Bye
Thanee

Rystil Arden

First Post
GimbleRaulnor said:
Hmm.. which # of the dragon mag was that in? I'll have to look it up for an epic level character I'm working on :)
Don't try it or your DM will turn into a tarrasque and eat you. It isn't even an epic feat; you can get the frigging thing at level 3.....I think its the Dragon with the god on the cover...

GimbleRaulnor

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Don't try it or your DM will turn into a tarrasque and eat you. It isn't even an epic feat; you can get the frigging thing at level 3.....I think its the Dragon with the god on the cover...

Good thing I can change into a tarrasque too ;)

Guess I'll have to browse through that large pile of mags now :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
GimbleRaulnor said:
Good thing I can change into a tarrasque too ;)

Guess I'll have to browse through that large pile of mags now :p
Heh, I warn you; its the single-most unbalanced thing that Dragon has ever published to my knowledge, and if your DM currently usually allows Dragon material, it may single-handedly cause him to cease (it did for me).

GimbleRaulnor

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Heh, I warn you; its the single-most unbalanced thing that Dragon has ever published to my knowledge, and if your DM currently usually allows Dragon material, it may single-handedly cause him to cease (it did for me).

Nah, he'll just have his uber NPC have this feat too :p

We'll have to destroy an 80th level 3-gestalt character in the end... and beat his empire. We're so toast, even though each players has an empire of his own, and a 50th level ruler. :S

I see this game as a good excersize for finding/creating broken stuff :p

Edit: Sorry for trailing off topic like this... just failed my will save to resist >.<

Rystil Arden

First Post
GimbleRaulnor said:
Nah, he'll just have his uber NPC have this feat too :p

We'll have to destroy an 80th level 3-gestalt character in the end... and beat his empire. We're so toast, even though each players has an empire of his own, and a 50th level ruler. :S

I see this game as a good excersize for finding/creating broken stuff :p

Edit: Sorry for trailing off topic like this... just failed my will save to resist >.<
Don't worry. At higher than 40th-level, every single thing in the system is broken and it all comes down to rock/paper/scissors. 50th-level you say? You could make a Paladin that does over 1000 damage per blow and rarely misses at that level by maxing out Charisma and then taking Epic Smite again and again. Or you could make one who had SR 100 by taking the Spell Resistance feat over and over...the list goes on...

Remove ads