• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

May '08 What are you playing?

GlassJaw

Hero
Been playing Yoshi's Island for DS. Just a fun platformer.

Had been playing DDO again a little but I don't really have the time for much gaming lately. I really want to get a 360 and GTA4 but again, I haven't been able to justify the purchase due to real-life getting in the way of gaming.

Last edited:

Job

First Post
I finished BioShock.

I'm now back playing NWN2 with mods for improved AI, spell fixes, and increased challenge, and all settings on max difficulty. In my initial play sessions about a year ago, I was bored silly because it was just too easy. Now I'm finding it to be a fun challenge!

Job.

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
I'm playing a lot of GTA IV - it will probably dominate my play time the rest of the month. Then I'll go back to PS 2 Madden 2007 (which looks pretty good on my PS3), where I'm playing a team in franchise mode in a league where I completely replaced every team in the NFL. My team has made it to the playoffs in 3 straight years, but my starting QB has gotten injured each year and has yet to finish a season. I am now getting ready to start season #6.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Well, after long and tedious try/error I finally found out what it was that made my Republic Commando crash. Now that I've fixed it, I'm playing through that. I've already played all the other games that came in the Best of SW pack that I got nearly free, so I decided to try this now that I had the time to look into the settings.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads