May the Fourth Be with You during Lockdown

MarkB

Legend
Are they announcing or releasing anything special for May 4th?
The finale of season 7 of The Clone Wars was released today on Disney+, and it was a pretty awesome conclusion to the series.

EDIT: Also, it looks like The Rise of Skywalker was added today.

Ryujin

Adventurer
And remember to maintain social distancing. Keep a lightsabre's length away from each other. If you become a Force Ghost, you're too close.

trappedslider

Adventurer
So, while watching Revenge of the Sith, I realized that when Obi says "that business on cato neimoidia doesn't count" it's back to being a noodle incident without an explanation,since the novel it happens is no longer canon,then i thought that means there's now all kinds of noodle incidents.

MarkB

Legend
So, while watching Revenge of the Sith, I realized that when Obi says "that business on cato neimoidia doesn't count" it's back to being a noodle incident without an explanation,since the novel it happens is no longer canon,then i thought that means there's now all kinds of noodle incidents.
Given that roughly 50% of the EU seems to consist of building elaborate and detailed explanations and stories based on every offhand remark and throwaway reference in the movies, that's hardly surprising.

Mythological Figures & Maleficent Monsters

Advertisement2

Advertisement4