Maybe the Best Collection of Rich Homebrew Magic Items Ever... 200 Unique Creations

flannel

First Post
Over at Many Sided Dice (manysideddice.com) we have finally finished off our series of items that make players say “meh, I guess it’s better than nothing” with our 200th one (Rushboots - for the rogue who wants to handle traps with a little more flair).

That means we now have (perhaps) the widest and deepest collection of homebrew magic items for 5e out there on the net---not just repetitive “eight different rings doing a different damage type” or “wand of these PHB spells”, but pretty broad stuff that plays with the proper new mechanics like Death Saves and Inspiration and more.

We’ve enjoyed the last six months building this collection (our Table of Contents is sorted four different ways and includes a “Roll for Loot” tab) and plan on continuing our other content series’ with our co-writers.

This has been a hoot! Thanks everyone!

the Jester

Legend
Nice! I'm a believer in "never too many magic items", so this is right up my alley. Thanks for all the hard work!

I've got quite a mass of items that are mostly converted from a variety of sources, with some homebrewed. (There's a pdf in this thread here on ENWorld, if you're interested.)

Remove ads