• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MD-DC-VA Gaming Day Spring 2005 - Date Planning

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
die_kluge said:
Yea, we could do that. I was thinking somewhere around 5th/6th level.
Hmmm... I would say lets keep it to 4th level as a max.

This could be a very interesting set of games.

I have a few more questions for you, but I will email those privately and we can start discussing specifics.... <insert evil GM laugh here>

For those who played in the last DC game day, I promise I won't use Giant Ants again.... I have bigger, more dangerous monsters that I can use... bwah-hah-hah....

:D

Xath

Moder-gator
Felix said:
I would very much like to attend... but all my weekends from April 2nd to May 28 are filled by crew regattas. Any chance there might be an "MD/DC/VA Early Summer Game Day"?

It's extremely unlikely unless none of it is funded by the SGA. Club funding is allocated on a semesterly basis and must be used within the time alloted. We're definitely planning for a Fall2005 though, so hope to see you there. :)

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
Is March 26th a viable date for the SGA?

(Note: I am pretty much happy with any date - would be even happier if it were closer to Charlottesville, but that is beside the point :D )

PoppaGunch

First Post
And where was this bloody club when I was trying to recruit people for my local college park game last year? Hmmmm? Heh.
None of you really know me, but I would be interested in attending, possibly with my wife. Is there an official website or signup sheet?

Xath

Moder-gator
Rasyr said:
Any updates about the date for this yet?

I have a meeting about it tonight. It looks like the Colony Ballroom is booked full until the end of the year. So we're trying to work around that. A final decision should be made by the end of the day.

Xath

Moder-gator
PoppaGunch said:
And where was this bloody club when I was trying to recruit people for my local college park game last year? Hmmmm? Heh.
None of you really know me, but I would be interested in attending, possibly with my wife. Is there an official website or signup sheet?

We meet in the Union at 7pm every Monday and Thursday, next to the foodcourt. Just look for a bunch of people gaming.

Remove ads