• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MD-DC-VA Gaming Day Spring 2005 - Date Planning

Xath

Moder-gator
Well, the Terrapin Gaming Club has managed to get room funding for a TerpCon for Spring 2005. We're looking at a tenative date for Saturday, April 16. Old One, if you're interested in doing your thing, give a shout here. :)

I'm looking for date interest right now. There's a meeting on Thursday to check room availability and the like. I'll post what I know then. Who's interested?

Last edited:

Excellent. I seem to recall Old One having real-life intrude, but I hope he's still about. I *know* he really wants to run a sequel to his last adventure -- call it 'Return to the Pond of Doom'.

I'm willing to help out again, as well.

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
Dang! I'll have to come up with another HARP adventure to run, I guess....

(though perhaps I can talk die_kluge into running one, and I run one, and then I can actually have a turn to play as well.. :D

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I don't know if it will impact your planning or not, but the next NC Game Day is April 23. I know that Cthulhu's Librarian was planning to come down and die_kluge was a definate maybe. They might decide to go to the DC-VA-MD Game Day instead given the proximity though.

If you stick with April 16 then that will effectively kill any chances of me going up there and could effect the draw from down south for others as well. But if that's the date that works best for you then I hope you have a good time.

Xath

Moder-gator
Well, the date is certainly not set in stone. We don't want to infringe upon NC's day at all. Offer me up some suggestions ladies and gentlemen. I'll bring them up at Thursday's meeting.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads