• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MD-DC-VA Gaming Day Spring 2005 - Date Planning

Old One

First Post
Hey Gang,

I might have to pass on this round if it is 4/2 or 4/9...I already have commitments both weekends...but don't let that slow ya down! I might be able to swing by for a quick cameo, but I probably won't be able to stick around.

Of course, if I WAS running a game...it would be a Black Company/Grim Tales Hybrid where an elite strike team of the Emorian Imperial Inspection bureau strikes deep into the Heartland of the Sythian Federation, on a desperate mission to destroy the unholy power driving the Sythian hordes to war ;)!

~ Oldie

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
Well, it seems that I have been successful in drafting die_kluge into running at least one HARP session (which would leave me free to play in a session), so I might be interested in playing in a Spycraft game. :D

thud13x

First Post
I'd be most interested in attending. Any time prior to 4/24 would be best, since that is my anniversary and gaming for a whole day, even half of one, does not count as a romantic activity. ;)

NK

thud13x said:
I'd be most interested in attending. Any time prior to 4/24 would be best, since that is my anniversary and gaming for a whole day, even half of one, does not count as a romantic activity. ;)

NK

It does it you're playing 'The Principal and the Naughty Student'. :D

der_kluge

Adventurer
Rasyr said:
Well, it seems that I have been successful in drafting die_kluge into running at least one HARP session (which would leave me free to play in a session), so I might be interested in playing in a Spycraft game. :D

Absolutely, I'd like to get a chance to run HARP. Gives me an excuse to actually read some of those rules. :)

So, I'll take 6 players for a HARP game. Sounds like Rasyr is one.

I'll run another slot of round-robin d20. The only requirement is that you be able to DM d20. 4 players for that one, otherwise it takes too long to make a rotation.

die_kluge said:
Absolutely, I'd like to get a chance to run HARP. Gives me an excuse to actually read some of those rules. :)

I'll sign up for that HARP game as well.

Gee, running a game for the designer of said game? You're a brave man... ;)

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
die_kluge said:
Well, actually, if I am going to run one session, I am thinking that I would like to try something else for the one that I play in, and not having had a chance ot play Spycraft before, that one does sound interesting enough that I might join it. However, I think that I will wait until we get the actual sign-up pages going before I make up my mind.

Besides, I am sure that you wouldn't want me kibitzing while you are GMing heheh... :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads