Medieval Tournament, recruiting [Pathfinder]

Walking Dad

First Post
I sent a PM to renaulg1 to make sure our games don't conflict, I switched the title and I'll post again in the sticky.
His game is part of L4W, so there shouldn't be much problem. Different world and system (4e).

PS: You should add a link to this thread in your 'New GMs,players...' post.

Last edited:

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I was just figuring for the larger events that happen it could give something away for your benefit earlier in the AP, I just figured to check and make sure there would not be any problems.

Walking Dad

First Post
GM, I would prefer another character for the Kingmaker AP, than for your original tournament idea. The tournament nearly needs the characters to be proficient with bows and at least medium armor.

For the AP, I would like to play either a summoner or an alchemist.

Alchemist
Summoner (Playtest)

Can we choose Traits?

[sblock=Gnome Alchimist]
Stats: Gnome Alchemist (with racial adjust)
Alternate Racial Trait: Pyromaniac

STR: 12
DEX: 14
CON: 16
INT: 17 (includes +3 level bonus)
WIS: 10
CHA: 10

Feats:
Bonus Throw Anything
1 Point Blank shot
3 Toughness
5 Master Alchemist
7 Dodge
9 Precise Shot
11 Extra Bombs
13 Extra Discovery: Dilution

Discoveries:
2 Smoke Bomb
4 Precise Bombs
6 Dispelling Bomb
8 Fast Bombs
10 Force Bombs
12 Extend potion

Spells known:
1 (5) - Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Identify, Shield, Enlarge Person
2 (5) - Alchemical Allocation, Resist Energy
3 (4) - Absorbing Touch,
4 (3) - Fluid Form, Universal Formula, ?
5 (1) - Overland Flight

Traits:
Hedge Magician
Armor expert
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
So How many traits can we pick? 2 or 3? Can we take a flaw for an extra feat? I have this concept about Paul having a fear of overt magic, but I keep coming up 1 feat short.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
3 traits sounds good, it doesn't look like we will get anyone else, if you want to just run the tournament and forget the rest we could just start at a lower level, like 5th or even 1st to make the creation process easier.

Walking Dad

First Post
You could try to do a new Kingmaker recruiting and separate your single tournament idea from what.

And I must confess, I'm not really good at 1 DM, 1 Player games. I maybe suck at 2 player games, too. I just like the interaction of a group more than mostly interacting with NPCs.

BTW, I would prefer just 2 traits and 5th level.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I will make this the tournament thread, I was thinking of starting paizo's new Adventure Path, which would start out with the PCs being shipwrecked, but I don't want two competing games to kill each other, so I will set up a thread for both and "y'all" can choose.

Remove ads