• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Meet Dracula, THE Vampire Lord for D&D

Often imitated, never bettered. Dracula is the vampire all the other vampires aspire to be. Yes, that includes you, Strahd. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/enworld/mythological-figures-and-maleficent-monsters?fbclid=IwAR1LdiFvBugO4vwT7BzJCj0ceVYFXFulocfUO91vxoTPGirCrvNldE3egsY

Often imitated, never bettered. Dracula is the vampire all the other vampires aspire to be. Yes, that includes you, Strahd.

2E3E3270-926B-4347-83F1-98B48C30987C.jpeg

Hoffmand

Explorer
I like the build quite a bit. The only thing I don’t like is ray of frost and fireball on his list of spells. I would swap bray of frost out for minor illusion. Not sure what to replace fireball with. I would change the darkness ability to weather control making the skies overcast and the option for rain and thunderstorms. This is way better than I would have done. This is very very cool.

now what would can helsing’s build be like. His group must have been badass to take Dracula and his minions out.

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
The sidebar says he can summon many many creatures...

...but I don't see any such abilities in his write up?
That's on other pages—but you can find his full statistics in the original post in the Mythological Figures column
(he can summon 2d4 vampire spawn 3/day, and then 2d4 bat/rat swarms, 3d6 wolves, or 2d4 dire wolves 3/day—something like 15 spawn and then also as many dire wolves or swarms, or ~31 wolves)

Edit: Not all at once mind you!

Last edited:

Remove ads

Remove ads