D&D 5E Meet Dracula, THE Vampire Lord for D&D

Often imitated, never bettered. Dracula is the vampire all the other vampires aspire to be. Yes, that includes you, Strahd. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/enworld/mythological-figures-and-maleficent-monsters?fbclid=IwAR1LdiFvBugO4vwT7BzJCj0ceVYFXFulocfUO91vxoTPGirCrvNldE3egsY

Often imitated, never bettered. Dracula is the vampire all the other vampires aspire to be. Yes, that includes you, Strahd.

2E3E3270-926B-4347-83F1-98B48C30987C.jpeg

I don't want to be that guy, buuuuuut……… The final sentence of the second paragraph in the description mentions '....succumbed to the Dark Lords whiles." No-one succumbs to "whiles". That'd be "wiles". Give your proof reader a smack over the ears.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I don't want to be that guy, buuuuuut……… The final sentence of the second paragraph in the description mentions '....succumbed to the Dark Lords whiles." No-one succumbs to "whiles". That'd be "wiles". Give your proof reader a smack over the ears.

Maybe they succumb to boredom because the Dark Lord spent so damn long trying to ensnare them

Spend the time and you may find that the wiles of a Dark Lord whiles away the time

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
If it helps, we're way ahead of you on that one! These pagespreads are all pre-proofing. There's a whole round of it to go yet, once the layout is done.

Remove ads

Remove ads