Blog (A5E) Meet Level Up's Dragonborn

We’ve already taken a look at the planetouched tieflings and aasimar, but now it’s time to peek at the mighty dragonborn! The dragonborn evolved somewhat during the playtest process, and we’re excited about the final result.

Don't forget that the Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition Kickstarter launches in 2 weeks! Click here to make sure you're notified when it launches!

dr.jpg

Stalker0

Legend
Man that wings version still seems incredibly broken to me. I can fly anywhere within 180 feet with no penalty.

Last edited:

Waller

Legend
Man that wings version still seems incredibly broken to me. I can fly anywhere within 120 feet with no penalty.
I've played plenty of RPGs with flight in them (fantasy and sci-fi), and movement modes really aren't that big a deal. So one character can fly across the ravine or whatever. It honestly doesn't break anything. I think eladrin can even teleport in 5e? Movement modes are a pretty weak benefit, even flight.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
I've played plenty of RPGs with flight in them (fantasy and sci-fi), and movement modes really aren't that big a deal. So one character can fly across the ravine or whatever. It honestly doesn't break anything. I think eladrin can even teleport in 5e? Movement modes are a pretty weak benefit, even flight.
Nobody tell WotC!

(. . . should somebody tell WotC?)

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases