Blog (A5E) Meet Our ‘Level Up’ Team!

We’ve crossed the ‘t’s and dotted the ‘i’s, signed on the dotted lines, and we’re very excited to introduce our team of 5E designers to you! They’ve already started work on Level Up! Hundreds of people applied when we advertised these positions. Whittling them down was a challenge, but we are very proud of the group we’ve brought together to work on this game. Some you may have heard of...

We’ve crossed the ‘t’s and dotted the ‘i’s, signed on the dotted lines, and we’re very excited to introduce our team of 5E designers to you! They’ve already started work on Level Up!

4EE396D1-411F-4F06-9AB4-49ACD7F2D0BB.jpeg

Hundreds of people applied when we advertised these positions. Whittling them down was a challenge, but we are very proud of the group we’ve brought together to work on this game. Some you may have heard of, while others we hope you’ll get to know over the coming months.

Check them out on our Team page!

If you are interested in working on Level Up, keep an eye on this website, as more opportunities will be available.

Zardnaar

Legend
Morrus's Codex of Everything That's Really Cool That Tastes Like Peach, Mango and Vanilla Contents of Awesome Sauce.

I mean it practically flows off the tongue.

Last edited:

Remove ads

Remove ads