• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blog (A5E) Meet Our ‘Level Up’ Team!

We’ve crossed the ‘t’s and dotted the ‘i’s, signed on the dotted lines, and we’re very excited to introduce our team of 5E designers to you! They’ve already started work on Level Up! Hundreds of people applied when we advertised these positions. Whittling them down was a challenge, but we are very proud of the group we’ve brought together to work on this game. Some you may have heard of...

We’ve crossed the ‘t’s and dotted the ‘i’s, signed on the dotted lines, and we’re very excited to introduce our team of 5E designers to you! They’ve already started work on Level Up!

4EE396D1-411F-4F06-9AB4-49ACD7F2D0BB.jpeg

Hundreds of people applied when we advertised these positions. Whittling them down was a challenge, but we are very proud of the group we’ve brought together to work on this game. Some you may have heard of, while others we hope you’ll get to know over the coming months.

Check them out on our Team page!

If you are interested in working on Level Up, keep an eye on this website, as more opportunities will be available.

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
I have heard of 3-4 of them, but any lineup that includes a UU minister is ok by me. Too bad Josh Gentry doesn't seem to have a social media presence...
Thank you, I'm so exceedingly flattered! My twitter handle is @joshgntry and I just asked the folks to add it to my info page.

Curating a web presence is really not my strength, so you hit the nail on the head. Still, thank you for saying what you said.

Edit: And to be clear, I am only a Candidate in the UU credentialing process--I'm not yet ordained!

Zardnaar

Legend
Recognized about 3 or 4 names not sure if the 4th is the one and the same.

To be honest I don't even read the credits on the work 90% of the time. Just got Theros last week no idea who wrote it.

Minigiant

Legend
Supporter
How can I meet people if they don't display their preferred breakfast beverage?

I need the tea, coffee, juice, milk ratios to properly judge Level Up

RPG experience? Pfft. I need to know what y'all drank.

Last edited:

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
To be honest I don't even read the credits on the work 90% of the time. Just got Theros last week no idea who wrote it.
It's not the worst idea to check out who a book's designers are. Back when D&D books were pouring out, I looked for "Ari Marmell" on the cover as a good sign that a book was worthwhile. If I were a big DM's Guild shopper, I'd also follow specific authors. Don't know what their refund policy is...

Zardnaar

Legend
It's not the worst idea to check out who a book's designers are. Back when D&D books were pouring out, I looked for "Ari Marmell" on the cover as a good sign that a book was worthwhile. If I were a big DM's Guild shopper, I'd also follow specific authors. Don't know what their refund policy is...

Just don't care as WotC books are team efforts these days. I'll buy on content.

For example I'm getting Tasha's more or less no matter what.

Not planning on getting Auril's book because I'm not after a new AP or cold themed anything. Might pick it up eventually.

Remove ads

Remove ads