Blog (A5E) Meet Our ‘Level Up’ Team!

We’ve crossed the ‘t’s and dotted the ‘i’s, signed on the dotted lines, and we’re very excited to introduce our team of 5E designers to you! They’ve already started work on Level Up! Hundreds of people applied when we advertised these positions. Whittling them down was a challenge, but we are very proud of the group we’ve brought together to work on this game. Some you may have heard of...

We’ve crossed the ‘t’s and dotted the ‘i’s, signed on the dotted lines, and we’re very excited to introduce our team of 5E designers to you! They’ve already started work on Level Up!

4EE396D1-411F-4F06-9AB4-49ACD7F2D0BB.jpeg

Hundreds of people applied when we advertised these positions. Whittling them down was a challenge, but we are very proud of the group we’ve brought together to work on this game. Some you may have heard of, while others we hope you’ll get to know over the coming months.

Check them out on our Team page!

If you are interested in working on Level Up, keep an eye on this website, as more opportunities will be available.

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
Egad, huge team! I hope it brings in a lot, and I mean a lot of money so that everyone does well financially. BTW I love the picture of Mike Myler as a hobbit in front of the hobbit hole with I assume is his wife? Great picture Mike! :)
Aye that's milady. Another person on the tour left his shoes on the bus and I was like "well damn, that's probably the right way to walk through a hobbit village isn't it?" I figured I might not ever get another chance so I sat down, took mine off, and tied them about my belt (you can just barely see them under her tush). 😛 Considered using a different photo but cooler heads prevailed.
She is on the instagram if anyone is keen to all that business. I think she mostly posts LUSH stuff and pictures of the doggos.

Also there's more on the Shire and whole NZ trip here, and I assure you I am not the only solid LotR fan on the team. ;)
1598506468101.png

I have heard of 3-4 of them, but any lineup that includes a UU minister is ok by me. Too bad Josh Gentry doesn't seem to have a social media presence...

Last edited:

imagineGod

Legend
Asking for a friend:
So I do not want critics to feel singled out over all this work experience talk, but let me riddle you this: (a) if some critics here say you should only employ people with relevant work experience and (b) you can only gain relevant work experience by working a job in the relevant industry then (c) how does anyone ever get that relevant work experience if every employer demands it as a prerequisite? It is like multi-classing, but one of the prerequisites is to already have a level in the class into which you wish to multi-class.

glass

(he, him)
Just going through and following on Twitter eveyone who has a handle in the piece (which is a gesture more than anything, because it is not like I usually have time to actually read my Twitter feed), and Alba Pallacio's handle is not linkified the way the others are. EDIT: And now it is.

_
glass.

Last edited:

Remove ads

Remove ads