[MEG] PDF discount for Tournaments, Fairs, and Taverns?

Cassander

First Post
I remember on previous releases Mystic Eye Games has given a discount on their website to people who purchased the pdf of a print book equal to the cost of the pdf... will you all be doing that for Tournaments, Fairs, and Taverns as well?

MEG Hal

First Post
Cassander said:
I remember on previous releases Mystic Eye Games has given a discount on their website to people who purchased the pdf of a print book equal to the cost of the pdf... will you all be doing that for Tournaments, Fairs, and Taverns as well?

We have done so in the past and I see no reason to stop this deal through our online store. :D
Details to follow.

Cassander

First Post
Re: Re: [MEG] PDF discount for Tournaments, Fairs, and Taverns?

MEG Hal said:

We have done so in the past and I see no reason to stop this deal through our online store. :D
Details to follow.

Sounds good. TF&T is a very fine book... thanks for releasing it in print and for giving a little back to its PDF fans :)

Mystic Eye

First Post
Just to confirm, we WILL have a discount for the folks that currently own the PDF version through our direct on-line store. So go register an account at our store, buy some other stuff (heheh) and the discount will be offered as soon as we start the pre-order process for the book.

Also, if you are registered at our shop you have a chance each month at some free give aways.

Re: Re: Re: [MEG] PDF discount for Tournaments, Fairs, and Taverns?

Cassander said:

Sounds good. TF&T is a very fine book... thanks for releasing it in print and for giving a little back to its PDF fans :)

If I may say so, it will be even better in the print version than the pdf. The first time through we were a little unfamiliar with how to properly design new rules for the games in the book, but with half a year of hindsight to help us out, we made some revisions that should make things much more playable and fun. Plus, the original book only had something like 7 illustrations, and though I haven't yet seen the final version, the new art I've been shown from it looks top notch.

Oh, hey Hal or Doug, I don't recall if you mentioned this, but did you put a map for the Bahly field in the book? I don't know if you said there'd be any maps in the print edition or not. I ask because for the ENWorld's Fair (which sadly fell through because the boards crashed when we were trying to organize it), I made two sample maps for the tournaments we were going to run, which I posted in this thread: http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28591

I was really fond of the dueling square, and if there's not a map for the Bahly field, we could put it up as a web enhancement with a few sample teams of different levels. Hm, doesn't sound like too bad an idea either way. :)

Mystic Eye

First Post
Hey Ryan,

Man, I am just wrapping up the layout for the book and it is crammed. I am at 97 pages and we need to be at 96. I would love to include these maps but I guess a web enhancement will be the way to go. The maps you did are SWEET though!

Ya know, now that I think about it I may have an Idea. I will write you off list

Valen

Explorer
I'm excited about seeing TFT in print. It was my first published d20 work (my second being Sound Concerns for the Thunderhead Games Writer's Audition Contest!)

Is there any chance that contributors to the original TFT will receive a complementary copy? Four of my creations, including "Bahly", made it into the original and I'd love to see them all in print.

Now, if only you could slip in that copy of Bluffside, too. :D

I love MEG products, and this is another one to look forward to.

Lysle Kapp
Freelancer

Remove ads