• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(MEG PR) DS adventure-Raw Recruits

Mystic Eye

First Post
Thanks for the kind words Hal but ya still can't have Ed (hehe)!

And Ed, I am glad you like the draft, it was not even edited when you got it. This is going to be a big book too

Trancejeremy: What, a guy can't have floppy ears?

Mystic Eye

First Post
Thanks, This is going to be large book with lots of great material. We wanted to pack since it will be the very first published adventure released for the setting.

2WS-Steve

First Post
Thanks for the info Doug. I'm thinking I'll finish off my ultra-munchkinified d20 Amber game and run a Dragonstar campaign using the module. Oddly, I've probably only run about one far future sci-fi game in my 23 or so years gaming and that was Spacemaster. I've always had trouble figuring out what players do in such a campaign, so actually having module support will be a real treat.

Mystic Eye

First Post
Thanks Darke,

As a note, We are narrowing down on the page count and it looks like it is going to fall in the 144 range with 16 pages of it in full color. These sixteen pages will also have an awesomely detailed map of the carrier that is part of Raw Recruits.

Price is not yet solid but expect it to be typically priced for a softcover book of this size with the color instert.

uv23

First Post
trancejeremy said:
Cover looks nice (and this book goes on my buy as soon as it comes out list), but the ears! The ears! Yikes.

(Not a fan of 3e style gigantic ears)

Too funny, as I was thinking the exact same thing. Nothing worse than elves with donkey ears. Oh well, take a black felt to the cover for some fine editing and it looks great otherwise. :)

Remove ads