• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(MEG PR) DS adventure-Raw Recruits

Mystic Eye

First Post
We have posted the cover to our first Licensed Dragonstar adventure titled Raw Recruits at our site with some tidbits of info about the title as well.

Check it out when you get a chance and let us know what you think of the cover.

Mystic Eye

First Post
2WS-Steve said:
Looks good Doug; it also looks like it will carry a campaign for a little while; any hints regarding page count?

Hey Steve, I don't want anybody to hold us to this quite yet but it looks like the page count will be 128-144 or there abouts. We are still working with the draft but it is in that range.

SkeletonKey Ed

Explorer
Doug - That cover is sweet.

For everyone else - I just had a pleasure of reading the first 16 pages of the draft and hot-damn!! this is gonna be some good stuff. This is gonna be a great summer for fans of Dragonstar with the Guide to the Galaxy and Raw Recruits coming out, we will all have enough campaign material and adventures to get us through until winter.

Cheers - Ed

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Cover looks nice (and this book goes on my buy as soon as it comes out list), but the ears! The ears! Yikes.

(Not a fan of 3e style gigantic ears)

MEG Hal

First Post
Ours is almost ready to show as well and Doug my man you have out done yourself, the cover looks great! And Ed you will be hearing from us soon on maps as well!

Last edited:

Remove ads