• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

ethandrul

First Post
Bison said:
I am glad it is not trouble with your mule, that beast has a bad attitude, and it would be just as well if it were put down. But if there is prospect for a reward, well then how could a dwarf turn his back on the lass.

Well Droogle, the cat has meowed- perhaps we should throw it a fish. I assume of course that you are with me.
Hasin looks at Jace who has turned to turned to see the dancers.
When you get control of your balls, join us- we'll be the ones doing the killing! Now boy- quickly- point the way to us then fetch my axe and my armor. Quickly and you may be rewarded for the trouble.

jaker2003

Explorer
ethandrul said:
Hasin laughs And they expect me to help them? Oh, it is dire need indeed that brings one to a stranger. Hasin looks at Jace. It seems they are lost in the snow Jace. perhaps we should rescue them so they can be whipped?
Jace follows Hasin out of the party.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
With his conversation companions Jace, Droggle, and Hasin leaving, Quozen heads out with them, always eager to help. He looks back at the dancing with a quick bit of longing.

covaithe

Explorer
Gaius Corvinus

"Set up by the guards, eh? That has a familiar ring to it. I thought I'd left all that behind," Corvinus says, mostly to himself. "Still, rescuing people from the guards on only the word of some kid.... No, better sit this one out."

With that, Corvinus unbuckles his sword and stands it in a corner, and steps towards the dance floor, looking for a partner who's not too put off by the smell of chainmail.

LogicsFate

First Post
Valan, Valan Ceth. The grinning priest supplies quizzicly. But that's enough about me, tell me something of yourself, you seem to know spells?

Heckler

First Post
Richard Rawen said:
Richard watches as the dancing guests begin to outnumber those watching. Turning to Rinya, he smiles and says,
"What the hells, wanna dance?"
A look of panic flashes across the barbarian's face. "Where the hell is a ninja ambush when you need one?," she thinks.

"Umm...No, I...could use some fresh air," Rinya blurts out as she hurries outside.

Last edited:

Azmodaen

First Post
Ashmodai - Maenad Lvl 1 Wilder

Lot said:
Lokin, with all the drinks he has consumed, has found himself talking a great deal more than usual. Self-conscious of his alcohol-induced departure from his usual stoic, quiet self, he excuses himself from his conversation and heads over where drinks are being served to find an ale, if possible. Once in possession of his drink of choice, he heads over to the wall and leans against it. Lokin passes a few minutes sipping his ale and watching the revelry quietly.

Ash waves to Lokin "I'll see ya around Lokin." then mumbles to himself as he looks around the room "I wonder where Jinx went?"

Ash shrugs then turns back to the table of food, wine in his right hand, and some food in his left.

Velmont

First Post
"Please to meet you, mister Ceth" replies Opale before taking a sip. "Yes, I know a few spells. I'm a wizard. I do a few illusion for my nephew, who loves all kind of magical spells. But I earn my life like most people here, taking contract here and there."

Remove ads