Meloncov's Landscapes (Requests taken)

Meloncov

First Post
This was made more or less from scratch using Terragin:
lake2.jpg

If anyone has a natural setting (the program can't handle cities and the like) in their campaign world they would like me to illustrate, I would be happy to attempt them.

Mazlo

First Post
If you're just looking for things to create, I've got a suggestion:

A dark cavern with a large underground lake. A thin bridge of land snakes across the lake while a waterfall in the distance creates a fine mist that coats the cavern floor and walls. An unnaturally large stalactite descends from the ceiling, ending just above the water's surface. A strange door is outlined on the structure's surface.

--Mazlo

Meloncov

First Post
To my knowledge, the program has no way of doing underground scenes or landbridges, and waterfalls, while possible, are far beyond my ability.

SalviaNemain

First Post
Okay, My request is kind of strange. I'm looking for a cliff jutting out of the ocean. It's actually a huge island that goes straight up. All sides are cliffs...(I'm picturing Cliffs of Dover type-just taller and reddish-brown). The island appears to be unreachable, but there are other, smaller islands around that are connected by rope bridges. The main island's cliffs should have cave-like openings (used as windows).

If you are able to do this, it would be fantastic. If not, I understand and I appreciate the offer. Thank you.

I have a drawing of how the islands are positioned.
Sections-islands.jpg

(The drawing is to give an idea of what I mean, I didn't feel that I had explained it well.)

SalviaNemain

First Post
This is actually just a small slice of my world's map. Those are two of the major cities/areas in that region.
The island is actually an interlacing network of caves and tunnels. The dot there just signifies where the main camp/area of the island is based.

Meloncov

First Post
SalviaNemain said:
This is actually just a small slice of my world's map. Those are two of the major cities/areas in that region.
The island is actually an interlacing network of caves and tunnels. The dot there just signifies where the main camp/area of the island is based.

In that case, the scale here might be seriously messed up, but here it is:
seacliffs.jpg

Meloncov

First Post
Their made in Terragin; it's a free download and fairly easy to use, though it has a lot of tricks to learn in order to do specific things.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases