• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Meloncov's Sci-Fi Illustrations

Meloncov

First Post
I've been posting work an progress videos on another forum, so I'll cross post them here.

First shot of video (folow link):

Odhanan

Adventurer
Amazing! Your artwork is very impressive. I like the sort of organic texture of the Darian ships. Really cool. And the second movie really made my jaw drop.

Nice work. Really nice.

Meloncov

First Post
Thanks.

I have about three more shots to do, then I can edit them together and add music; hopefully, it will be done by next week.

Meloncov

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Wow, those are really good! Any ideas for a full-length movie? ;)

At my current rate, a feture lenght movie would take about three years to animate, so don't hold your breath.

I am planning on doing various shorts that form a coherent story, each of which will be a minute to five minutes long.

Meloncov

First Post
Knightfall1972 said:
They don't seem to work for me. :(

They've been acting odd today: I think the host site is having some problems. Hopefully, they'll be up again soon.

It has also been giving me trouble uploading, which is why I haven't updated in the last couple days.

Last edited:

Remove ads