Blog (A5E) Memories of Holdenshire on Roll20

The official Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition starter adventure, Memories of Holdenshire, is now...

The official Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition starter adventure, Memories of Holdenshire, is now available on Roll20.

Welcome to Holdenshire
When the adventurers awake in the catacombs below Northminster, they must unravel a mystery and escape the law! After frantic wagon chases, a wilderness journey, friendly hags, and a village fair, can they recover their memories of Holdenshire?​
A starter adventure for 1st-level characters, this book gently introduces some of Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition's new rules.​
You can play this adventure using the 5th Edition core rules or with Level Up.​
The adventure is designed assuming you know how to play 5E, and it gently introduces new Level Up rules and concepts to you as you need them during play.​
And don’t forget to use the official Level Up character sheet, also available on Roll20!​

BUY NOW!

1.png

2.png

3.png

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Not to give spoilers, other than the start, this is a fun adventure. I tweaked the start for my group and so far they are having a blast, nicely done!

Anselm

Adventurer
Not to give spoilers, other than the start, this is a fun adventure. I tweaked the start for my group and so far they are having a blast, nicely done!
How did your tweak it? The start is the only thing I've read so far and it seemed like a really fun way to start an adventure.

blueskin

Villager
If I own the PDF of this, do I still need to purchase on roll20, or does this come under the "online tools support" part of the pledge?

blueskin

Villager
OK thanks, follow up question then, is there a breakdown of what is included in the roll 20 memories package? Is it imported scans from the pdf or will there be things like tokens too? I'm not overly familiar with buying r20 material so assume I can't open it and see...

TheHand

Adventurer
OK thanks, follow up question then, is there a breakdown of what is included in the roll 20 memories package? Is it imported scans from the pdf or will there be things like tokens too? I'm not overly familiar with buying r20 material so assume I can't open it and see...
I'm not an official response, but I purchased Roll20 Memories of Holdenshire and it's very complete.

The package includes playable maps of each area, tokens and statistics for each NPC, all broken down by each "Act" of the story. There are text notes describing each area and the new rules being introduced. It's very complete and "pre-assembled", in that each play area has all it's tokens set up for you.

Larnievc

Hero
Is this adventure set in the Zeitgeist world? I get confused between Zeitgeist and the war of the burning sky world. They are different, right?

Remove ads

Remove ads