• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Men'Thar-The Lost Patriarch OOC

ferretguy

First Post
Hey Dragon...I'm getting out of town for a course for a few days, feel free to auto Ackalon. I'll be back on sunday night. thanks.

deadestdai

First Post
DX - By running around the corner, I was menaing to initiate combat stright off, and hopefully with some sort of surprise element seeing as they weren't expecting us to do so.

Just so's you know mate.

Vendetta

First Post
I don't know anything that's happened to my character... is this still the same day? Does he have spells still prepaired? How hurt is he? Is any of his equipment there?

DralonXitz

First Post
Gah, I must be really out of it. Its a day later, but because of the torture, any spells that you had already used arent reprepared, only the ones that were before your capture. You were in pretty bad condition, but since Derrik just healed you, your doing a lot better than you were. Ill get your actual HP total in a few.

Vendetta

First Post
If I still have any spells I had prepared the day before that I had not used, then, since the day before all we were doing was traveling, the only spell I'd have used was Mount

so... I get the full arsenal except mount? Is that what you mean?

taitzu52

First Post
Hey folks!

I’d like to apologize for my absence of late, but things could not be helped. I hope this hasn’t disrupted your games too terribly much.

Unfortunately, it seems that my online difficulties will not be so easily abated. My new job is not online, and my home access is non-existent. So unfortunately, I will be forced to drop my games and take a general hiatus for PBP gaming for the foreseeable future.

I apologize, and wish you all the best of luck until I may one day return, and devote my time to great games like this.

Peace,
Taitzu52

Remove ads