Metamorphosis: From Dretch to Demon Lord - Ascension Released!

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
BD, if You don't mind ... what to do with Yagru ?

Rename it. First. For example it can be named Doh Urgay. ;)

Or Hkurllab. :p

Change it from former Oinoloth (Whatever non OG it is) to something that is EXTACLY the same in essence but under name and backstory that isn't CG stuff.
I know that You know it already, but couldn't stop myself from trying to be helpful. :eek:

Thus IF You would wish to do it such way:
"Abyss" is a place where fiends are the free ones. Long ago it was tyrranical place, like "Hell" is now ... and tainted by Chaos, unlike "Neutral Lower Planes" that remained "purest".

Long time ago Evil was unified. Under the heel of one Ubertyrant. *Insert Yagru daydreaming sounds, and after people start gouging they ears out*

Then forces of Good kicked his arse and evil-unity was forever shattered. Fiends separated into rabid dogs without leash (Demons and their realms) and rabid dogs on leash (Devils and their realm) fighting for philosophical reasons over the ruined wasteland that was left after shattering evil's unity where fev loyalist fiends still reside, unable to put their differences away ... as usual.

I apologise in advance, but it is all my mind could produce to remain as faithful to Your Yagru as I can. :p

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Rikandur Azebol said:
BD, if You don't mind ... what to do with Yagru ?

Rename it. First. For example it can be named Doh Urgay. ;)

Or Hkurllab. :p

Change it from former Oinoloth (Whatever non OG it is) to something that is EXTACLY the same in essence but under name and backstory that isn't CG stuff.
I know that You know it already, but couldn't stop myself from trying to be helpful. :eek:

Thus IF You would wish to do it such way:
"Abyss" is a place where fiends are the free ones. Long ago it was tyrranical place, like "Hell" is now ... and tainted by Chaos, unlike "Neutral Lower Planes" that remained "purest".

Long time ago Evil was unified. Under the heel of one Ubertyrant. *Insert Yagru daydreaming sounds, and after people start gouging they ears out*

Then forces of Good kicked his arse and evil-unity was forever shattered. Fiends separated into rabid dogs without leash (Demons and their realms) and rabid dogs on leash (Devils and their realm) fighting for philosophical reasons over the ruined wasteland that was left after shattering evil's unity where fev loyalist fiends still reside, unable to put their differences away ... as usual.

I apologise in advance, but it is all my mind could produce to remain as faithful to Your Yagru as I can. :p

No problem. I'll take all the help I can get. :D

Yaghur Hod is going to be a tough one to replace, but I have an idea that I think will work. It's similar to what you have suggested here, and will allow me to keep Yaghur Hod's role in the story intact, even if I have to change him a bit.

Luckily, I don't have to worry about him until book 2, which will give me plenty of time to refine my idea.

BD

Justin

Explorer
BLACKDIRGE said:
No problem. I'll take all the help I can get. :D

Yaghur Hod is going to be a tough one to replace, but I have an idea that I think will work. It's similar to what you have suggested here, and will allow me to keep Yaghur Hod's role in the story intact, even if I have to change him a bit.

Luckily, I don't have to worry about him until book 2, which will give me plenty of time to refine my idea.

BD
How about an Advanced Ascetic Paragon Nymph Druid / Apostle of Peace / Beloved of Valarian? ;)
Or an Advanced Paragon Gloom Rogue / Fighter / Shadowblade / Void Incarnate? :cool:

Hmmm....I wonder who would win in a conflict between those two. :confused:

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Therfore I officially give You permission to use my stuff. Just sign this innocent document prepared by my lawyer. Tradition demands blood ... but ink would suffice. :p

Anyway I'm alvays glad to help, as I got abudance of ideas bubbling in my head ... my problem is with clothing them in words. As long as I can help, You can exploit my ideas as much as You want. Just ask what You need. :D
I exploit Your view on demonkind to shape my Campaign World Cosmology. :]

Angcuru

First Post
I need more! Very intriguing story, great characters, and I LOVE the attention to detail, especially in combat. I just loved reading this while running my Black Metal playlist, good times. More. Soooon. Please? :D

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Angcuru said:
I need more! Very intriguing story, great characters, and I LOVE the attention to detail, especially in combat. I just loved reading this while running my Black Metal playlist, good times. More. Soooon. Please? :D

Oh, there's more on the way alright. :)

Look here

I'm a big death/black metal fan myself, and many of the installments of Dretch to Demon Lord are inspired by the musical stylings of Morbid Angel, Slayer, Entombed, Inflames, and so on.

BD

Dr. NRG

First Post
Congrats, amigo! You've been working your arse off for years and deserve more recognition than even your loyal messageboard fans can provide. Well done.

NRG

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Dr. NRG said:
Congrats, amigo! You've been working your arse off for years and deserve more recognition than even your loyal messageboard fans can provide. Well done.

NRG

NRG, how the hell are you man? Good to hear from you.

Shoot me an email sometime. I''d love to hear how you're doing out there in Boston.

blackdirge@hotmail.com

Remove ads