• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metropolis (Corlon's evil campaign) OOC

Jemal

Adventurer
oooh.. Stop tempting me, you vile fiend!! I'm swamped right now.

Maybe after the holidays I'll look into it if nobody else wants to DM. I wanna start up another campaign of some sort, but can't figure a setting. This'd work, but I don't have the Epic handbook.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Eye for an Eye! If your going to request for a DM to do your work, then you better go off and DM a game for everyone else! :)p kidding of course)

JohnClark

First Post
I'd defenitely be down with this, I made up a Shade assasin for an evil game that my group never ended up playing, and I would love to play him.

Timothy

First Post
Evil, *Hiss* sssoundsss good *hiss*

If any DM shows up, count me in!

And I'm willing to dm, once I know more of the rile-mechanics of PBP-gaming, because I'm just new now, and do not know all the ins and outs. But ecpect a few games from between now and march.

Last edited:

Corlon

First Post
don't have the epic handbook?
well, I guess I don't until tommorow, but...

and then I won't ever get the book vile darkness, why did my mom have to intersept the amazon shipment, and why does it have to have a parent "be-warned" sticker on it :D

I will DM creamsteak, I just haven't come up with a cool campaign setting yet.

Sulli

First Post
if you find a dm i would love to join this campain. i wanted to play a evil character for a while but no game would come up. i can't DM im allready Dming one and i don't rilly want to Dm another. just say what's happening and what level for characters and ill make one asap and get it here asap.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Me wants to try an evil necromancer, especially if I can draw material from some of the 3rd party publishers' products.

Sniktch

First Post
Heh heh, I can DM evil, very familiar with it [pimp] (check out my SH if you don't believe me) [/pimp].

Unfortunately, I'm overloaded right now - running three pen & paper games and a PBEM plus playing in a new PbP. If/when my schedule settles down and I realize I have a few minutes in the day that I'm not using yet, I might come back and start one up.

Evil is good, evil is good, evil is good, evil is good :D

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Well, if Corlon is DMing, I've got a itch to play a human evoker that bears a strong resemblance to the Black Mage of 8-bit Theatre. :)

HADOKEN!!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads