• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metropolis (Corlon's evil campaign) OOC

Corlon

First Post
now I've commited to something huge

aaaaaaahhhh

I said I'd DM A game, I guess this one's as good as any, but it'll take a while before it starts if I'm DMing, I'm a HUGE procrastinator.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
slacker..come on now...give us some info we can use to build PC's...that'll eat up a ton of time for us to create stories, stats, and info...feed me seymore feed me!

Corlon

First Post
*sigh*
okay, I've been wanting to use elements of magic magic system, but I haven't been able to get it (no credit card), so probably just normal magic

But hmm, I'm thinking mabye lv 10, please don't try to powergame (manly getting one level of everythign that gives you bunches of feats).

I'll probably do one metropolis, where everything outside it is evil blight of the scared lands (so you can get things from traps and treachery and quissential rogue such as contacts), be in a thieves guild, etc. and I love the "path of the sword" school system, so you can have lessons from one school (and only one school), if you don't have it, get it!

books will probably be...
Races from PHB and Minions: Fearsome Foes (ask about these if you want to be one)
DMG
PHB
tome and blood
song and silence
defenders of the faith
all those books
uh, spells and spellcraft
quissential rogue
traps and treachery (one and two)
seafarers guidebook
relics and rituals I (mabye two if I can get it)
Arms and Armor

All these books give you a lot to think about

starting gold as stated in DMG, can't spend more than 75% on any one magic item.

That's all I can think of for now, but seriously, don't expect to start soon.

I haven't memorized these books though, so just give me a heads up with some things you're using from these books, if it gets too complicated, I'll cut it down to just PHB and relics and rituals, and path of the sword

oh yeah, NO PSIONICS, ABSOLUTELY NONE so don't even ask

Last edited:

Hrm, I guess that rules out a Cult of the Shade then, drat! ;)

I'll be a Wizard/Penumbral Lord then methinks.

Quick Question: Method of ability score generation?

Greyskald

First Post
Count me in for evil!!!

Hey, if people are gonna be playin an evil pbp, count me in! this will be my first pbp, but now's as good a time to start as any! dont know what i'd play yet, but as soon as we got some guidelines, i'll do what i can!:D

Timothy

First Post
What system will you be using for stats?

And I was wondering what pantheon we will be playing (Please include Cyric, I really want to make ablackguard of Cyric.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
What races will you be allowing from minions? I probably will be taking one of those depending on which ones you allow..

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads