• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Micro Machines RPG--or--easiest to learn RPG

DynV

Villager
First is there a Micro Machines RPG? If it's the case please give me references or documents to it.

If a Micro Machines RPG doesn't exist, what's the easiest to learn RPG? Notice I didn't write quickest. I prefer that faster people wait than slower people be confused or frustrated.

Thank you kindly

Last edited:

Zhaleskra

Adventurer
I'm not even sure how one would make a an RPG about Micro Machines. As for easy, I'm sorry, but everyone's "easy" is different.

Rod Staffwand

aka Ermlaspur Flormbator
Ummm...okay...

MICRO MACHINES: THE RPG
Basic Edition
For 1+ players, ages 4 and up.

For this game you will need Micro Machines--at least one per player. Having at least two per player is recommended. You will also need a surface, such as table or a floor. Each player can have their own surface or they can share, space permitting.

To play, take a Micro Machine in hand and drive it around on the surface making vroom, vroom noises. If you have multiple Micro Machines you can crash them into each other while making crashing and explosion noises.

Play continues until one of the following conditions occur:
1) It's nap time.
2) It's lunch or dinner time.
3) You get bored or something else captures your attention.
4) Your brother or sister takes your Micro Machines.

Tony Vargas

Legend
If a Micro Machines RPG doesn't exist, what's the easiest to learn RPG?
Probably a moot question, actually. There's a lot of RPGs, some are easy to pick up, some are complicated, some just don't work as presented. But most of them you won't be able to find anyone to teach them to you, and it's always easier with a teacher, isn't it?

D&D is the most-played RPG by far, and the Adventurer's League has open-to-the-public games at stores all over. You can drop by a local game store and learn to play.

http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/events/adventurers-league-resources

Remove ads