Critical Role Mighty Nien heads to Amazon Prime!

darjr

I crit!
819ED9A1-86C1-4BB6-9A01-C1F367F4EFF0.jpeg

Ok so non-Critical Role follower - do I understand correctly that this is the second Critical Role campaign (Vox Machina being the first), with presumably mostly the same VA, but playing totally different characters in a totally different campaign in the same approximate setting?

Also I want to go on record and say Vox Machina and The Mighty Nein are terrible names for groups, and this one is particularly bad because there appear to 7 of them!

Still, hopefully it's as good as or better than Vox Machina, which I've been mostly enjoying on Prime (I wish they'd use more actual spells and fewer generic energy blasts though).

jgsugden

Legend
I am shocked they're kicking this off this fast. I expected it would be coming after Vox Machina, not concurrent with it. Very happy to see it coming.

Ok so non-Critical Role follower - do I understand correctly that this is the second Critical Role campaign (Vox Machina being the first), with presumably mostly the same VA, but playing totally different characters in a totally different campaign in the same approximate setting?

Also I want to go on record and say Vox Machina and The Mighty Nein are terrible names for groups, and this one is particularly bad because there appear to 7 of them!

Still, hopefully it's as good as or better than Vox Machina, which I've been mostly enjoying on Prime (I wish they'd use more actual spells and fewer generic energy blasts though).
Oh Sweet Summer Child ... you'll be quite happy if you wait, watch and enjoy without worrying about these things. 7/9 will make sense in the end.

Remove ads